Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Make sure you give it to her good. . .

I was at work today and a colleague of mine was yawning all over the place. I mean uncontrollably just yawning and yawning only to later tell me how he is having really late nights lately. So why are you having late nights I asked, he tells me that his wife and him are trying for a baby and he ends up sleeping for less than 4 hours a night. Now this is someone who is older than me by about 12 years and at the time all I could think of was "you dirty man, how dare you tell me that you and your wife are having rampant sex all night long trying to strike it rich". So I stood there, dumbstruck by this guy's candid openness and frankly I had never thought anyone outside my age group could go to such detail of their private lives with me. Following this I later sat at my desk and wondered. . . "Here is a guy, married for years with three kids already and he is going on (with a huge grin on his face) about how he is screwing the brains out of his wife every night for the past few days. Is that normal? Do long married couples do that? How many out there actually still have that zest to ride a sex frenzy and just go at it like college teenagers?" Then my mind started wondering in the wrong direction and started trying to imagine what it must had looked like and I had to stop my day dreaming immediately!! I couldn't stop thinking about how happy and buoyant this guy was when he told me about his nocturnal activities, then I wondered, does he satisfy her? I mean really make her feel like the world could just collapse around them as long as he kept going on and on. Or she is just doing it to conceive?

Got me thinking about another statistic I read in a book, can't remember the name, but it said that only 2 in 10 women (20%) actually reach orgasm during sex. So that is a whole lot of guys out there who are not screwing their partners till their toes curl with an orgasm. So what really is the problem. I realised one thing. . . It is primarily simple ignorance, and it has cost many guys the loss of great relationships when their partners left them for better prospect elsewhere. We guys don't read too much!! Then, to add to the problem we assume we know all there is to know, besides, how hard can it really be, right? well, WRONG. My dear friends, its a bit more complex than just wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am. I got two books by Michael Webb some time ago and my life has not been the same since and I highly recommend them to anyone who isn't 100% sure whether what he is hearing from his partner during sex is an orgasm or a scream for him to stop.

So here are links to the books:

  ==> Click Here! for 500 Love Making Tips & Sex Secrets and 
 
  ==>  Click Here! for Lick by Lick - How to go down on a Woman and keep her Begging for MORE! 

They really opened my eyes to a world I never knew existed in terms of giving my woman pleasure. And I have used the techniques in these books with success in 4 different relationships with different kinds of women so they really do work, no lie. The only reason I'm not with any of them is because I was backpacking for three months at a time in different countries and unfortunately had to say bye. With my current girlfriend, I have seen the lustful looks her friends give me so I bet she has been kissing and telling. Lol. So here is wishing you luck in your quest to confidently saying "I give it to her good!"

Cheers for now.
Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment