Friday, August 13, 2010

The sweet little monster

Here is an interesting finding about sugar for those out there that dont know. . . The sweet things we put in our mouths and hand to our younger generations can actually be causing serious harm to our bodies. I have a colleague who recently told me that he was twice the size he is today about 18 months ago. He got diagnosed with a very mild form of diabetes and immediately stopped taking sugar and sugar products. He went on those 'coke light' diets, eating everything artificially sweetened or naturally so and I am astounded that he halved his weight down to 83kg in just 18 months by simply avoiding sugar. No exercise, no other special diet modifications!! Makes me wonder how unhealthy I am right now and what potential I have for a better me. And what I do know is that you are at your best sexually when you are at your best physically. Just giving y'all some advice and something to think about before you super-size your next fast food meal with another half a litre of some sugar filled soft drink!

Cheers for now.
Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment